Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Little bit of work stuff

On the topic of that canvas... This is Flynn. His mumma loved the photo of Ethan that I used on the canvas and so we re-created it. Isn't he just precious.

And a few more from his shoot. There are more of Flynn, as well as lots more recent shoots over here.

He was a fussing a little until we popped him in here, and immediatly he just settled down. It's so snuggly and cozy. I'd happily curl up in there too... but I wouldn't be anywhere near as cute :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the newborn photos Katie. I wish I had got my kids done now. They must be the easiest to photograph...no frowning or stubborness, unlike my son! LOL

L xx

Tanya said...

Oh so sweet! they're all beautiful!

Anonymous said...

HeY Katie - what gorgeous shots as usual.
Give me a call if you'd like to use a fellow from Brisbane for your Gallery wraps - he's great and quite reasonable and the colours are terrific. I had 4 done for christmas and they were superb. In fact, I referred him years ago to Rachel and she uses him too. Give me a call anytime.
Leanne Stamatellos

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Katie :)

Megan said...

Oh my goodness I want a bed like that!! So cozy

Just gorgeous as usual Katie.