OK so I just showed Brett the comments and all I got was "KATE - DON'T TOUCH MY BOYS HAIR!"
I gave him the evil chuckle and pointed out that he's going to the snow tomorrow, so maybe when he gets back it'll be done.
His reply was that when he came home he'd be dragging a big cross behind his car, and would nail me to it! Hmmm he feels rather strongly about it hey! He did the same thing with Liam, and in the end I just went and got it done... he didn't talk to me for 4 DAYS!
I also pointed out that if he wants his child to have long hair, we'll have to have a daughter ;)
Ahhh, get over it, hair grows. Maybe I should let him play with the clippers himself ;)
Five things I am thankful for today:
1. A DH I can joke with and makes me laugh - even when I don't want to
2. Winning the time management battle
3. Being able to work part time so I can still spend days at home with my boys.
4. Having new friends over for coffee & play date.
5. Internet access and the information and answers I need.