Monday, August 07, 2006
Will you sign my petition! ;)
To get my hubby to agree to getting this boys hair cut! Do you think it's long enough. I put it up to prove a point to Brett that his hair was too long... Brett just cracked up laughing, told him he was beautiful, and left him to play in the garden like that for an hour or so!
He is cute though hey?
oops, nearly forgot my 5 things:
Five things I'm thankful for today:
1. Family that are able to care for my children while I work.
2. A warm safe home (with central heating) when it's 3 degrees outside!
3. Fresh (strawberries) clean, healthy food, and to be able to eat as soon as I am hungry.
4. Kids that sleep well, so I can too.
5. Modern appliances that make life so much easier - like the slow cooker that had my dinner ready when we got home
Posted by Katie Toland at 11:04 PM