Thursday, July 27, 2006

Double Tagged

I got double tagged. Both Rach and Donna tagged me... feeling even more spesh! Thanks lovies.

1. How old are you?
31

2. How many kids do you have if any?
2 boys; Liam - 4 and Ethan - 17 months

3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow?
Married to Brett for 6 years.

4. What is your occupation? Personal Assistant/Office Administrator/Accounts (until the end of the year), Mum & Photographer

5. What are your passions?
My boys (including DH), Photography & scrapbooking.

6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker?
Oh a dreamer big time! But I am trying to grab the courage to go after those dreams and become a Dream Seeker. Fist big dream is well underway now.

7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out?
Absolutely love everything about my life and couldn‘t imagine it being any better! OK maybe minus the crappy office job that I’m sick and tired of, and a few less bills would be good too… and a new car (a Territory to be specific!)

8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap?
Once upon a time I scrapped every day. Now days I only seem to manage about 3 hours a week max. Once I give up one of my jobs I’ll be back into it.

9. What do you want to do before you die?
I’m such a home-body, my dreams all revolve around my family. I really want to see my boys grow up and meet my grandchildren! Finish this house - hopefully that will happen before grandchildren!!! Travel would be good too. I never wanted to before we had the boys, but now I wouldn’t mind.

10. What is your favorite food?
Just one thing? Not possible… I love food LOL. Chocolate in any form, fresh summer fruits, avocados, roast turkey with cranberry sauce, Mexican, Italian, chips with vinegar… I could go on but I’m getting hungry.

11. What is the food you hate the most?
Cantaloupe! Looks nice, tastes horrid - no matter how many times I try it.

12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
There are a few things, but they are way too embarrassing to mention here. I embarrass easily! There was always the mastitis conversation that attracted the attention of a dairy farmer sitting near by, while at one of the 2Peas catch-ups.

13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far?
I have three and can’t narrow it down.
November 13th 1998... Brett asked me to marry him. (Our wedding day was great too, but our engagement that I’d found my soul mate.)
November 3rd 2001... Seeing and holding Liam for the first time.
February 5th 2005... Seeing and holding Ethan for the first time.

14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner?
I so love a clean house! My only problem is I don’t have the time or energy these days to clean. Generally, we are in a mess, but if I had my choice (and a maid) I’d love it to be SPOTLESS!

Ok, now to tag three people - Jane, Carol-lea and Megan S

No comments: