Friday, June 09, 2006

Meet Coco


Tell me this is not the cutest little girl ever! (well apart from the daughters of you girls of course ;)! ) This is Coco. I even love her name. She has officially made me want a little girl, one that looks just like this (mmm might need to change DH's for that) and most off all I want her wardrobe. Look how her mumma dressed her. So very cool. Did you even know you could get those little 3/4 lace legging/tight things... and don't get me started on those little shoes. She's a yummy as her name suggests (if it had an A on the end that is). The first pic is designed to be printed as an 8x10 or larger.


And the trusty old bubbles! Never fail trick there. Regardless of how much a child can take, how far past nap time it is, or how much they just wanna-get-out-a-here, the bubbles will always capture their attention and get a smile :)

I've already edited this shoot now, still have to do the 'proofy' thing, so I'm off to enjoy a few hours vegin with my boys (and dreaming of little Coco's (wink!)

13 comments:

Lyn Dwyer said...

Ooooh how cute is she Katie?
Great pics once again Miss K.

Lyn

Sofi p said...

Adorable little girl. Her name really suits her too. Love how you have captured her, in the photos.

Lisa W said...

As her name suggests - I could just gobble her up. Great pics Katie. I really like the idea of the two together for the peek a boo thing. Captures that fun part of childhood.!!!

PS glad you like the recipes

Sarah said...

OHHHH I want one toooo. How delightful is she and you have captured her just soooo well Katie. She is just adorable.....

Is that a hint of cluckyit cluck cluck i am hearing LOL..... cause guess what, shhhhh me too.......LOL

Kim Archer said...

hey Katie
Your photography is beautiful as usual!!! And Coco is certainyl a cutie. Love her outfit. So funky.
KImx

Rach Axton said...

Yes she is soooooooooo ADORABLE!! and your photos are stunning as always!!!

Have a great long weekend!!!
Rach xx

Jess said...

I want a little Coco too! She is too cute for words.

Jess

Leanne Stamatellos said...

she's so scrumptious !!

great photography, katie.

Megan said...

How adorable is she. I am joining you with the cluckiness! What a gorgeous little sweetheart. And that outfit - too cute for words

Crissy Gaylor said...

What a cutie! Heard you have been extra busy with work lately. Good to see you still find time to scrap! Great layout!

Cristina

Shirls said...

gorgeous photos and gorgeous girl too. i want those lace leggings too....not for me...for dd:)

shirls

Megan said...

Oh how cute is little Coco Katie??!!! What a gorgeous little person!

Megan xx

janinek said...

I'm afraid my cluckiness for a little girl was well and truly established before seeing this little treasure....but she is adorable. Mind you, with my track record, even if I had a 4th it would probably be a boy!