Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Crop for Kids

I am so please to be involved with this fantastic event. We had our first meeting last night at the lovely Wendy's house. Thanks Wendy!! It was great to meet you, catch up again with those I already know, and I look forward to catching up more with those who couldn't make it. It's all starting to come together. There is still a mountain of work to be done to pull it off. But it's sure to be one brilliant day, and raising money for such a brilliant cause. You just have to be part of it!

CROP FOR KIDS
We are having an All Day Crop to raise money for the Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal. We would love for this to be a huge event within the Victorian Scrapbooking community and hope that you can all help us achieve our goal of donating a sizable amount to this very worthwhile cause.
Crop for KidsThe Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal
When: Friday 6th April 2007
Where: Mulgrave Community Centre
355 Wellington Road, Mulgrave (MelRef 80 D1)
Time: 10am - 5pm
Entry Fee: $25
We hope to reach our goal by holding raffles, auctions and competitions throughout the day.
Also if anyone has any ideas or would like to help out please contact us atCROPFORKIDS@IPRIMUS.COM.AU
MAKE SURE YOU KEEP ON EYE ON OUR BLOG AS WELL...... cropforkids
COME ON VICTORIAN SCRAPPERS LETS GIVE THAT THEY MAY GROW

I also have some more exciting news, but don't want to mix one thing with the other... will be back soon :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you well with the crop for kids. You know I'd love to help - don;t know if I can in any way since I'm not based in Victoria but email me if you think i can.

Oh, and I'll be waiting for you to email me with your 'other' exciting news if you don't post ASAP. LOL.

kathie said...

What a great venture. I'm so happy to be involved!

Sarah said...

keep us hanging why don't you Katie...........

Come on what is your news??????

i am very excited to be part of the crop day as well. Should be wonderful....

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't be at the meeting last night Katie.......sounds like it's all coming together.....hopefully I'll get to the next meeting....it's going to be so much fun and it's such a great cause.....