Thursday, December 14, 2006

just for the sake of it

Just relaxing with my scrapping. Not striving for masterpieces, just getting down the memories and doing what is fun. So nothing overly exciting here, but I'm happy with them.

Last month I used the Queen and Co flowers for my Scrap Pile DT layout, and here are a few more using the flowers again. My DT layout was quite bright and moders, so I thought I'd try using the flowers with a more shabby page.

The first layout is mum pushing Liam in the swing at our old house.... Oh I miss that garden! This was on his first birthday, while I was running about inside getting ready for his party. I forgot to rub out the greylead lines under the journalling before I scanned it.

You may remember this photo. I blogged it just when he had started walking. He loves to peep out that bottom window in the door to see what's happening across the street. Daddy's not too happy that he's chewed on it though :(

I am not usually an SEI girl, but I love these Doodly Boy papers. They mix perfectly with the KI Organised range too. Another old photo of Ethan playing in Lou's garden at mums group. Seeing as I have only made it to about two mums groups this year (and I think I had them here so I could go!) it must have been a long time ago... like last year. I want to change the little tag thing from green to orange, but then again... no stress.
My new love is the Scenic Route chipboard alphas.


And this one I forgot to crop after I scanned it, so ignore the right hand side.

This one was just cos I felt like playing the other night.

And I have one more, but it's a surprise and I don't want to give it away just yet. It's LONG overdue, which might give someone out there a clue ;)

1 comment:

Janine said...

Great LOs Kate. I love seeing your work, it is SO inspirational.
Your new news sounds exciting- I don't dare so what I think it is - just incase I'm wrong- LOL!!!