Sunday, July 23, 2006

Angel boys.

Quick post as I am trying to make the effort to get to bed earlier, part of our strict *fairly new* routine we've had happening here for a while. Can't believe the weekend is over again. Why do those two days just pass by so fast!

I worked out the twins, and boy were my eyes googaling by the end. Then yesterday I photographed Andrea's children. My friend Lou and I used to teach scrapbooking to Andrea and her group of friends - Lou still teaches them. And today I had Sarah's children (and her and James). I was so prepared for the worst! Both Andrea and Sarah has pre-warned me that their boys hated having photos taken, and wouldn't sit still, but both on them were wonderful! I tell you, that Harry is so stinkin' cute! So the only problem I have now is that I can't narrow down the pics so I have to edit about a million photos this week!... I might be *absent* for a little while :)

I'll share some photos from recent shoots soon. There were one or two that I forgot to get the model release signed, but there are still quite a few I can share.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Katie! Just dropped by to let you know that I've tagged you on my blog! Hope you're enjoying all your photo editing! It's jolly time consuming isn't it? lol! Have a fab day.