Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Better now than on the weekend!

Edited to add another photo. Another I plan on using on the weekend. :)

It was 1.00 by the time I finally got into bed, then I tossed and turned till 1.45. That NEVER happens to me. My head hits the pillow and it's lights out either till morning, or the baby monitor wakes me (usually morning). 1.30 I fell asleep, thinking I would be going to work tomorrow on 4.5 hours sleep - bugger.

Well bugger more, when 2 hrs later I woke up BOILING. Hot, sweaty, horrible! So hot that the most comfortable thing I could do was lie in the ensuite floor, wearing a single, I really should have been freezing, but I just felt like I wanted to pass out. After a little freshen up, I got back into bed, only to wake another hour later sick. Yuck, yuck, yuck. By 6.00 I was still up and was definatly not going to work. DH took the boys to mums for me as usual, and I've taken the day off work. I went back to bed and had a good few hours sleep, and do feel much better now. Hopefully I'll be albe to potter a little and just get a few layouts/supplies organised for the retreat. It's so nice to be home alone :)

At least I figure better now than on the weekend and I'm sure I'll be back to usual by then.

8 comments:

Rebecca Maree Photography : Newcastle maternity, newborn, family and wedding photographer said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Katie XXX Thanks for all of your help this morning :)

Jess said...

You poor thing! Hope you're feeling lots better now. Look after yourself.

Jess

Mardi said...

Bummer Katie...I hope you are feeling much better now.
Mardi x

Anonymous said...

No fun, take care and get well soon:)

Sofi said...

Hope you are feeing better, Katie.

Hugs
Sofi

Megan said...

Please please get better. Retreat just wouldn't be the same without you. Although if you had gotten sick at the retreat, I would have looked after you!

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your family are feeling better soon.

kathie said...

Yuck. I hope you're feeling much better soon. Have a great time on the weekend!