Thursday, January 01, 2009

PAD 01

Happy new year! I'm having a baby next month :) How nice to be able to say that now hehee.


So, it's January, and that means it's Photo A Day time again. I love looking back at the pics from last Jan, so here we are to give it our best shot again. First up, the boys room. They are now in the same room and so far so good. A couple of piccies of their room (but I ended up not including any pics from the other end, so might add those later after I've resized. If I don't get these up now, they won't get up and then the whole photo a day thing will fall apart if I stuff up the first day! So... Here we go: 1st January 2009 in our house.

We are nearly done. Just have to hang some pictures, and their artwork canvases, and change the chest of draws over to a white one after a trip to Ikea. Oh and change the blind to curtains, so they can open them themselves.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Happy new year Katie! I can't believe you have your baby next month! you must all be very excited!! The boys room looks fantastic! Wishing you & your family all the very best in 2009!

love,
t. xxx

Anonymous said...

Next month! That's come around so quickly. Maybe not for you though?

We're heading to Mornington on Sunday for a night or two. Will you be around? Thought we could catch up for a cuppa.

Jess xxx