Ooops, forgot I got Tagged (all you who have tagged me before, will not be surprised by that!)
It's Tanya who tagged me this time :)
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
1. I'm absolutly terrified of things that don't have legs. Give me a spider anyday (I'll squish it with a shoe), but there is no way I'll touch a worm or a slug or even those yuck jelly sack things at the beach. Ewwwww.
2. I'm left handed at everything except sport, and eating with a knife/fork. My Dad is the exact opposite.
3. I have a thing about how the washing is hung! (This was Tanya's answer but I'm keeping it cos I do too! Anyone can bring it in, but only I can put it out. And load the dishwasher too)
4. I am a bit of a routine freak in the mornings. I have my routines all written out, and I even use a timer to make sure I stay on track if I'm busy. By dinner time it's pretty much all gone out the window.
5. I wore perfume every day up until the day Liam was born. I almost never wear it now.
6. I loooooove food. Cheeses, and chocolates would be top of the list. The only things I don't like are rockmelon and I really have to be in the mood for icecream (and it has to be the good stuff). Thankfully I got mums metabolism (although it's starting to catch up a bit more now).